Bank Reconciliation not working over year end 12/31 - 1/10

Options
Barbara1
Barbara1 Member ✭✭
November reconcile was fine - started December 10-thru 1/10 - entries posted as of January 1 thru Jan 10/ 21 are not appearing on the reconciliation ... where did they go - they are on the register and I even pushed 'reset" - build is current.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Barbara1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Do the transactions not appear inside the reconciliation screen? It'd help for us to get a couple of screenshot if you're able to.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Please include a screenshot of both the reconciliation and the  register if you're able to. Let us know and we'll take a look!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Barbara1
    Barbara1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the reply - I finally got on to live chat - and we determined I was being "blond" - I had the wrong starting date for the reconciliation - should have used 1/10/21 and I had goofed and entered 12/10/20 - then promptly panicked when it wouldn't work. By putting in the right date - I was able to complete the work. Thank you
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Barbara1

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get it working with support! If you do run into any other questions feel free to post on another thread or make another question!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.