Other Withholding Section of Tax Planner is Permanently Flagged as not completed.

Options
Gilley7997
Gilley7997 Member ✭✭✭
I don't know if this is just me, but I noticed it in 2020 and also in 2021, that no matter what I do I cannot make the Flag saying that the "Other Withholding" is not complete go away. Is this just me?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Gilley7997

I was able to remove that flag by entering zeros in the "Other Withholding" "User Entered" fields.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Gilley7997

I was able to remove that flag by entering zeros in the "Other Withholding" "User Entered" fields.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Gilley7997
    Gilley7997 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Frankx. That did it. It was the spouse field. When I adjusted the table at the bottom, didn't realize it was a separate table up for the spouse field.
This discussion has been closed.