SWBC Mortgage - will not download

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: NFCU and my Mortgage will no longer download..

Comments

• fillinger990
    fillinger990 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    My Mortgage is at SWBC (Southwest Credit Union)
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
     My Mortgage is at SWBC (Southwest Credit Union)
    What is the exact name in Quicken for the Southwest acct - as there are a ton of SW.
    Will probably request this be split into TWO totally different topics..

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• fillinger990
    fillinger990 Member ✭✭
    SWBC Mortgage
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK... so what happens ?
    It looks like Quicken has this SWBC Mortgage info - and should work -
    BTW... as can be seen in the Quicken info, it is only called SWBC Mortgage,
    with no reference to a Credit Union, so I have updated the topic title.
    65856    65856    65856    SWBC Mortgage    https://www.swbcmortgage.com/    N/A    https://swbcmortgage.loanadministration.com/    ACTIVE                   BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• bzargarcia
    bzargarcia Member ✭✭✭
    I have a SWBC Mortgage too and downloads haven't worked for several months.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bzargarcia

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Do you receive any error codes or messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • bzargarcia
    bzargarcia Member ✭✭✭
    Quicken Deluxe for Mac
    Version 6.0.3 (Build 600.37136.100)
    macOS 11.1

Do not receive any error messages, appears the account is linked, but transactions are not downloaded.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bzargarcia

Thank you for the additional details, although I apologize that the trouble continues to persist.

I would like to perform a test to help isolate where the issue is coming from, this will involve creating a new file and attempting to adding the accounts there to see if we get the same behavior.

To create a test file please navigate to File > New Quicken and attempt to add the account with SWBC Mortgage. Do you get downloaded transactions or the same response as in the original file?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • bzargarcia
    bzargarcia Member ✭✭✭
    Hello Tyka,

I set up the new file and linked SWBC Mortgage. The correct current balance downloaded, but no monthly payments are shown. I have a transaction of 1/30/21 Live Opening Balance displayed as an category of an "Adjustment".
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bzargarcia

Thank you for the response and the additional details. There are few options as to how to move forward.

The first would be to contact support for a review of the logs to determine if this can be escalated for correction. However, it may be determined that this is coming from the financial institution and it can be difficult to receive a resolution from the financial institution if this is the case.

The second option and probably the quickest option would be to track the account manually. I have included a link with more details below.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3217588

Loan accounts have the ability to create a reminder for the monthly payment so the payment will be entered automatically with the correct split detail. 

Please let us know what you decide to move forward!

-Quicken Tyka 
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.