Why doesn't the mobile app show the running balance after every transaction?

Options
Allan Richardson
Allan Richardson Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
The main Quicken for Windows app shows the running balance after each transaction entered. I keep about two months of future deposits, bill payments, and dummy transactions grouping payments together by date, for planning purposes. Of course, those transactions are also synced onto the mobile app (iPhone), but the balance after each transaction is not visible, only the current (not including future transactions) and final (after the last transaction) are shown. How can I select a display showing the balance after each transaction, like the Windows app, for times when I am not near my computer?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Allan Richardson

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look and was checking to see if I was able to get a running balance and it looks like there's a setting inside of the mobile app that lets us see a running balance under the transaction amount. I'm wondering if you may be seeing it on some transactions but not others in this case? I was able to get it synced properly with a couple of future dated test transactions and downloaded transactions. There is a setting to enable the running balance if you click on the register then right below your balance you'll see a small gear. From there you should have a setting for running balance as well. 

Let me know if this helps you out. If not let us know some more information and we can take another look.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.