Bills Are Missing

This discussion was created from comments split from: Online billers won't update properly.

Comments

• DeMO
    DeMO Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issues but with all of my bills that I have set up on direct load of statements to remind me to pay them. All of a sudden everyone of the bills that I setup are GONE!!! It tells me I have no bills due for 90 days and of course I don't know ANYONE that doesn't have a bill to pay within 90 days so something is definitely wrong. I have purchased the new program, did all the updates that are required and still have an issue. HELP!!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @DeMO,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DeMO
    DeMO Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja,

I had tried all of those and nothing worked until another update came through so I am assuming it was an issue with Quicken and not my files.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @DeMO Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that the new update release resolved the issue for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DeMO
    DeMO Member ✭✭
    Now if they could just fix my issues with my USAA accounts that I pay the bills from. sighhhh
This discussion has been closed.