SEFCU transactions not showing in "Downloaded Transaction" section of accounts

When I download transactions from my SEFCU credit union accounts the log shows that transactions were downloaded but the downloaded transactions do not show up in the "downloaded transactions" section of the related accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @flstc51

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is a bit odd since you had it previously work well. To narrow down the issue lets see if we'd have a similar issue pop up in a test file. This will give us more information whether it's an issue with the file or the connection. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

You'll see it under the third step down below. 

Once you get a chance let us know what you're able to find out! With more information we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• 58kopykat
    58kopykat Member ✭✭
    If I understand flstc51, I'm having the opposite problem. The transactions are downloaded into the register but don't appear in the summary or have the dot next to the account in the side bar to indicate new transactions. This started within the last week. I don't use this account as much as others and can go weeks without any transactions.
This discussion has been closed.