Duplicate download transactions via Huntington Bank

Options
I just downloaded my transactions from Huntington checking account and received duplicate transactions that downloaded a month ago. Quicken did an automatic update to my software to R31.8 yesterday. I have been a user since 2000.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest you delete the duplicate downloaded transactions.
  • Aurora
    Aurora Member ✭✭
    Options
    I did that. I then tried to reconcile my December 19 statement and could not balance and it's been a long time since I haven't been able to balance. Just wondered if this is a system problem or a one time problem with my personal download?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aurora said:
    I did that. I then tried to reconcile my December 19 statement and could not balance and it's been a long time since I haven't been able to balance. Just wondered if this is a system problem or a one time problem with my personal download?
    I suggest you attempt to determine the source of the discrepancy.

If the reconciled opening balance has changed, a reconciled transaction has been added, modified, or deleted.  To determine the source of the change, I suggest you compare the running balance of the account register in the current Quicken file with the running balance of the account register from a Quicken file backup saved when the account was last reconciled.  One way to accomplish this is to print the registers to text files.
  • Greg K
    Greg K Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've been experiencing the same issue. For the last few weeks I'm getting duplicate transactions as part of my download from Huntington.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Aurora

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if the transactions may not be downloading with an ID attached. To double check this go to one of your registers and in the top right select the columns icon in the top right of the register. You should get a dropdown list with different items with checkmarks. Towards the bottom you should see an option called downloaded ID. From here in the downloaded ID column see if you're getting an ID on the duplicates. I'll also leave a photo down below with a photo of the columns menu

Once you've done this let us know and we'll see what we can find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Greg K
    Greg K Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @quicken francisco. I will check this evening or Tues morning and get back to you.
  • Greg K
    Greg K Member ✭✭
    Options
    @quicken francisco, looks like the duplicates are no longer come thru in the transaction feed so maybe Huntington corrected.
This discussion has been closed.