Day Gain/Loss data not updating after One Step Update

Options
When I change files and run a One Step Update for my portfolio, I've found that Day Gain/Loss data for individual securities does not update (i.e., shows zero) in any account.

If I go to Tools-Account List and immediately exit, then the data gets updated and shows the daily change. I've also found that if I have a downloaded account transaction, then the Day Gain/Loss data is updated correctly.

Why doesn't One Step Update work on updating this data column without additional steps or any downloaded transactions to process?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @David L

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering why it doesn't update as it sounds like you have it set up update as well. One thing we may be able to try is to copy and validate the file to see if we're able to replicate the issue. You'll be able to find it on the fourth step down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you've tried this see if we're able to get your portfolio updated with the OSU. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.