One Step Update Summary only showing information for Direct Connect Account Updates

Options
Today after completing One Step Updates (OSU), my OSU Summary screen only is showing the "One Step Update Complete" for my Express Web Connect account and shows no entries for any of my other Direct Connect accounts. I am not getting any errors, but also have no indication that the accounts updated correctly. Also the header for each account does not show anything to indicate a successful download occurred, for example "Last download February 1, 2021".

Answers

• mwatson4him
    mwatson4him Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue with Capital One accounts - checking, savings, and credit card.
  • DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An Update.

Based on working with an older backup file and pulling transactions again, I believe new transaction for the accounts are being populated in Quicken (because the new transactions appear in the registers)...

However the OSU summary screen and also the individual headers on the top of each account register are NOT being populated with any information. So you really have no indication if new data has been populated.
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having same issue where OSU isn't showing what financial institutions have updates and the date and time. Only Direct Connect accounts showing.
  • DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was able to resolve this issue today, but it required a complete uninstall and reinstall of Quicken to fix the display issue.
This discussion has been closed.