R31.12 Mouse over in Investing performance charts give strange screen painting/duplication effect

Options
Scooterlam
Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
edited February 2021 in Investing (Windows)
QW R31.12 HBR here..

When I mouse over a chart or graph in either Investing>Performance or Planning>Lifetime Planner,  I get a strange screen painting/duplication effect.  See images below.

For example, In Investing>Performance chart, I mouse over the last bar to see my end balance.  The popup shows as expected (in the wrong place now).   Now, if i move the mouse to the left along the chart, parts of the chart are duplicated just below the original.   If I navigate away from that screen and come back to it, all is normal.  This is happening on charts in Investing>Allocation as well, likely others.

I use this feature all the time and seems like it has started in the latest R31.12 update.   I have the scroll bar update turned off in preferences.

Can you duplicate this behavior?   I reported a problem in-app.

Comments

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Okay, the issue is fixed now....I uninstalled Quicken and reinstalled from my Quicken Account.    I used the same data file as before and all seems normal now.      I am back at the same version R31.12 as before.
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not seeing it. Have you tried rebooting your computer? Intel did some graphics updates recently which caused me some weird problems.