Update and sync issue?

Options
Since the last update, only the first 2 accounts updates. The system remains sync for a very long time and fails to complete updating all accounts. I have to force quicken to close.

Answers

• v.vogtman
    Options
    I am having the same problem. One step update hangs up and the only way to stop it is to use task manager. I have rebooted my machine, cleared my cache and unchecked all accounts so that they won't sync with the Cloud. Nothing changes.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Royhern1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if the mobile sync may be the reason that we're freezing as some users have had issues with it recently. We can try to see if that might be the issue. To double check you can go across the top to edit > preferences > mobile & web > Sync Off

Once you've had a chance to turn it off try to perform a one step update again. Depending on what you're able to find out let us know and we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• v.vogtman
    Options
    I followed the instructions and turned Sync Off. My accounts updated, but it still froze my program and I had to use end task to stop it.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @v.vogtman

Thanks for the update if this is the case the next thing we can try is to do a mondo patch. This is a good next step to see if we're experiencing issues with the program. One question though is does it freeze during a specific spot? If so what spot. I'll leave instructions on the mondo patch down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Once you've had a chance to try this let us know how it goes. If it doesn't work let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Robert H
    Robert H Member
    Options
    one step update hangs. Had been working just fine. note: recently applied windows updates and patches.
  • Robert H
    Robert H Member
    Options
    follow up...looks like credit cards and brokerage completed. Hanging on bank accounts at various institutions.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @Robert H

Thanks for the update. Do any of those accounts have anything in common? Are you able to update the accounts individually outside of the FI? You can try doing so by selecting the register of the account that's having issues and selecting the gear in the top right. From there you should get a dropdown menu that has an option update now. 

Once you've done this try t for each of the accounts you're having issues with and let us know if you're able to receive any errors or information from the FI's. Once we've done this we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.