After R31.12 - One Step Update not working

bobonyc
bobonyc Member ✭✭
After most recent update, my one step update is not working. I need to "update transaction"

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version ..... Help --> About Quicken
    What is the problem you are having with One Step Update ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• bobonyc
    bobonyc Member ✭✭
    q windows
    home business & rental Property 2020 Version R31.12 build 27.1.31.12
  • bobonyc
    bobonyc Member ✭✭
    clicking on the circular arrow does not initiate the update. I now need to go into the bank account and "update transactions."
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• Doug15
    Doug15 Member ✭✭
    Same problem since I updated to R31.12 27.1.31.12. I did multiple validate file operations and a super validate operation. Still not working for online updates or cloud sync.
  • I have the same problem.
  • casb
    casb Member ✭✭
    Same problem. Tried everything suggested but still an update problem.
  • dollbarb4
    dollbarb4 Member ✭✭
    I am also experiencing this problem with one step update. It goes through the process but does not update. Must update myself. I have gone through the troubleshooting 101 and Validated a new copy of quicken. My version is R31.12
  • obieephyhm
    obieephyhm Member ✭✭
    As am I -- been going on ever since I migrated from my 2017 version to the forced subscription mode. It is creating a nightmare because I'm now missing huge blocks of data from my investment accounts that is no longer available online (and they won't get it for me) so I have to add a ton of entries manually before I can do taxes.
  • Shadow64
    Shadow64 Member
    edited February 2021
    Having the exact same problem. After the latest software update when I go to the One Step Update the only update that appears to happen is with BofA. All of my other financial institutions just sit with "Waiting" and then after about a minute the screen clears and back to my account home screen. I've already rebooted my computer, cleared cache and cookies. I've even reinstalled Quicken with no luck. Please fix ASAP. Funny thing is this also started at the same time as my annual member was renewed [Removed-Rant]
This discussion has been closed.