TD Bank Transactions / Reports / Manual Transactions

Options
I've been using Quicken for 20 years and have not experienced the problems that I've had over the past two days. TD Bank transactions won't download properly, there are a bunch of blank transactions then real transactions but they don't stay in Quicken. If I try and enter a manual transaction it won't accept the date, it says please enter a valid date. I used the calendar.

I updated the latest version of Quicken thinking that it would resolve the issues. It didn't and now all of my saved reports are missing and if I run a report there are blanks in the reports but if I double click on them then it takes me to a real transaction.

When I tried to "report a problem" in Quicken it couldn't submit the problem. Nothing is working properly and of course Support is closed. Will try and call them tomorrow.

Anyone else experiencing these issues using Quicken Canada?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• gs_
    gs_ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Always keep multiple backup copies of your QDF file. I know that doesn't help now.

Validate is found at File | File Operations

Answers

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you try to "validate" your file?
  • Monica in Canada
    Options
    Hi, I've never validated a file and I can't find where you would do that. Now all of my transactions have no payee they are blank and it doesn't recognize the names of my accounts. I think Quicken either has a huge bug or they've corrupted the data. I'll have to contact Support tomorrow when they're open. Thanks
  • gs_
    gs_ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Always keep multiple backup copies of your QDF file. I know that doesn't help now.

Validate is found at File | File Operations
This discussion has been closed.