Capital One download issue that started with the latest R31.8 update

I am a long time user of Quicken. I have done the deactivate/activate accounts procedure three times including now after receiving notification that it was fixed. My bank balance updates; no transactions come through.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jeff Huxley

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Given the amount of time you've been having the issue I recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and so that they're able to collect logs to figure out exactly what's happening when you try connecting.  They will be able to better assist you in getting your account back up and running again. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• FYI, I am using Quicken-Deluxe 2020, Version R31.8. Have been unable to download for the last two weeks.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    [EDIT] - updated topic title to better reflect the actual Q&A for R31.8 issue

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Can't add CapitalOne account (Venture Rewards Visa card) - have tried CapitalOne Card Services, Capital One Bank - New, Capital One Card - Current. Each time I am asked to login to Capital One and authorize download; Capital One has my credit card checked/authorized for download - I then get a cc-501. 100% of the time over the last 10 days. Any suggestions/advice are welcome.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jeff Huxley

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Given the amount of time you've been having the issue I recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and so that they're able to collect logs to figure out exactly what's happening when you try connecting.  They will be able to better assist you in getting your account back up and running again. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• i am having the same issue. I can't download new transactions to my Capital One account. I update all the other accounts then Capital One stops working. Then it prompts me to "fix" or "update" so i do that and it prompts for my Capital One password then errors again. I've tried all the usual things like resetting and deactivating, but it does not seem to solve the problem
  • D.W.
    D.W. Member ✭✭
    This is not an isolated issues. I have the same problem with multiple accounts. What is Quicken doing to fix this?
This discussion has been closed.