Why have the last three updates broken my account access

After the last three update, I have had account access issues. I have had to create a new file and download my accounts to ultimately fix my system. The first time it just plain did not work. The second time, my accounts appeared to be downloading, but eventually timed out. This time (today) Quicken downloaded, but downloaded transactions that I downloaded the last time I that I updated Quicken. Again, I created a new file. I am using Windows 10 20H2 (64 bit) the latest update. Why does this keep happening?

Answers

• I cannot even begin to describe the level of disappointment and frustration that I have experienced with Quicken problems. I have used Quicken for over 20 years and the last couple have been the worst by far. Every so-called improvement creates multiple problems so they should stop "improving" it. I wish I could help you. I just got mine working again but the next download from Quicken is guaranteed to put me out of business again.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @stankopp

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Given you're still having issues in a new file it'd be best to contact  Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs to find out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.