First American Bank & Trust Co Business account log In not supported by Quicken

Options
To Log into a business account I now have 3 (THREE) log in windows for that account. It is now a part of the Treasury Management System.
It asks for your Company ID
Then your Log In ID
Then your password.
I have had a little trouble with it with my personal account, but we have worked through it with the help of the extremely nice customer service people with our bank.
The biggest Problem I am facing now is having to manually enter all my banking manually into Quicken because Quicken only has 2 (TWO) windows that I can see to enter log in information for this account.

Does anyone have any advice or a solution???

Surely they aren’t the only bank with a 3 part log in in our country now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Pylon_girl

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see if maybe there was a business connection but I did not see any. One thing we can double check to see is if maybe we bring in a QFX file if we're able to connect afterwards. I'll leave instructions on how to to do so down below,

https://www.quicken.com/support/web-connect-troubleshooting

See if this may work for you although not the first option. If you're able to connect let us know and we can double check the connection to see what extra information we're able to find out.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.