Is there any way to download transactions dated back to 1/1/2020 or do I have to manually input?

Options
Is there any way to download transactions dated back to 1/1/2020 or do I have to manually input? I am just starting out now for 2020.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @resys50

You should be able to download the past 90 days of transactions from most banks and other financial institutions ("FI's").  Beyond that, it depends on what the FI's make available - usually on their websites.

Here's a LINK to an FAQ that was prepared by one of the most knowledgeable superusers from this community, which provides a a lot of very good information on this topic.

Feel free to post back with any followup questions and good luck!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @resys50

You should be able to download the past 90 days of transactions from most banks and other financial institutions ("FI's").  Beyond that, it depends on what the FI's make available - usually on their websites.

Here's a LINK to an FAQ that was prepared by one of the most knowledgeable superusers from this community, which provides a a lot of very good information on this topic.

Feel free to post back with any followup questions and good luck!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• resys50
    resys50 Member
    Options
    Thank you Frankx, I will give it a whirl!
This discussion has been closed.