Vanguard Accounts User/PW Rejected?

Not sure exactly when it started but today, I went to add a new Vanguard account for my wife and Quicken is telling me that the user/pw is incorrect. I verified it via the website. I also checked various other vanguard accounts and they are also rejecting user/pw

Is something wrong?

Answers

• lockstone
    lockstone Member ✭✭
    Same question. My Quicken for Mac subscription, latest version, has been unable to connect to Vanguard since February 17th, 2021. My login credentials work fine with the website, but not using Direct Connect. No additional details are supplied, just a message saying Vanguard rejected my login. I have tried updating my list of banks, disconnecting and reconnecting my accounts, nothing works.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    might want to track the ALERT - or the topic started over in the Qwin area -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• lockstone
    lockstone Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the pointer, @Ps56k2. I looked for a previous conversation on this and only found @jsurpless's question. I assume there's an easy way to find a discussion thread like that? And is there some way to get notified of updates to that specific thread?
  • lockstone
    lockstone Member ✭✭
    Seems like clicking the "star" icon to bookmark the thread will send (poorly formatted, with the ASCII version of the HTML carriage control character embedded in the email text, lol) emails to you.
This discussion has been closed.