CC- 501 and CC-511

I have tried the different suggestions, waited a few hours, changed my password, signed out and back in, disabled online updates and now I can't set them up again (for W. F.). This started on Thursday 2/18/21.It's been 3 days and still getting an error (CC-501) when using one- step update with Wells Fargo. During this same period, Bank of America has been working sporadically, sometimes updating, other times getting the error: CC- 511. This is frustrating and wasting too much time. Please advise.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The CC-501 and the CC-511 errors both require intervention from Quicken support to solve. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and escalate the issues that the Community does not have.

I apologize for any frustration that this has caused. Please let us know how it goes with support.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• seat21d
    seat21d Member
    I have been having the CC-501 issue with several accounts for days. When will it be fixed? I pay good money for my Quicken subscription and am not getting benefit I've paid for.
  • GeorgeL
    GeorgeL Member ✭✭
    Agreed - this is a subscription product. Do something.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

The CC-501 and the CC-511 errors both require intervention from Quicken support to solve. 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and escalate the issues that the Community does not have.

I apologize for any frustration that this has caused. Please let us know how it goes with support.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Anita
    Anita Member ✭✭
    I spent time in a support chat yesterday. I had to go through several steps including downloading and uploading 2 files. In the end, it didn’t resolve my issue and I was given a ticket number and told to call tech support on Monday. 😞
  • hely74
    hely74 Member ✭✭
    I have been having CC-501 problems with existing accounts for many weeks but was unable to resolve the issues. I tried to add a new account (Quicken Loans) and received the Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501.

I contacted support and was told to deactivate the accounts with the the existing issue, shut down Quicken and restart Quicken, then re add the accounts.

When I deactivated the first account (Santander Bank) Quicken Froze and would not recover. I had to go to Task Manager and end the Quicken Process. I also lost Quicken Support. I followed the directions I received and deactivated the other accounts which also froze Quicken.

I then tried to re-add the accounts. Now I cannot add any accounts that had the problem. I can download the qfx files for each of the account manually and get a few months of matched entries, but having to do that for 5 different accounts at 3 companies (Santander Bank, Elan Financial Services, and Chrysler Capital) that use to work, and not able to add Quicken Loans, is a growing burden.

Is any help coming?
This discussion has been closed.