One Step Update - says it has done its job but there are no transactions - interim SOLUTION!

The new version R31.12 caused my one step update to stop working correctly. It showed that it had performed an update, although it was much quicker than it should have been. No new transactions were downloaded and no error code was given. I looked on the website in my accounts directly and verified that there should have been items that downloaded.

Through working with technical support we recreated the problem. The circular one-step update buttons on the tool bar, or on the green bar across the top are not working properly at the moment and this problem has been sent to the developers. However, if you go to Tools, and select One-Step Update it will work.

Answers

• Unfortunately, this work around did not work for me. Using Windows subscription.
  • One step update also is not working for me. Quicken on the web is working; not in the application, which is where I usually do all my work.
  • Bvsmithnh
    Bvsmithnh Member ✭✭
    I tried the work around and still not working. The majority of my accounts are not receiving any downloaded transactions even though there are transactions available to be downloaded.
  • PL09
    PL09 Member
    I have this issue with some of my credit card accounts - have tried deactivating, etc. no luck - One step update says it is finished but downloads no transactions.
  • russ1234
    russ1234 Member ✭✭
    Like many others, One Step Update not working. Hangs forever. Tried the work around above (no luck). I do see clearly that the OSU is only failing for me on accounts that are controlled through the new aggregator "stuff" where we don't have to save passwords in the local vault anymore. I have 2 accounts where I still do need to save the password locally and those work perfectly and fast.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

Have you tried to update each bank by going into one of the account registers and selecting the Actions gear icon / Update Now?
  • Jon.
    Jon. Member ✭✭
    I have this web connect issue, since the new release. Initially one step was working, but the update screen only showed the individual acct's download were 'working', but no longer 'in progress' or other progress note. Plus to download all 10 of my accounts took 5+ minutes. I found if I updated one acct at a time it was faster. Howver a few days later single account one step updates stopped working as well. I now have to down loan all account transactions from each bank web site. Very time consuming
  • Well - another day another issue! The solution worked for 1 day. After exiting the program and coming in the next day.... when I use yesterday's solution, I am getting the CC-800 error message. I reset that account yesterday! Off to technical support again to waste my day. I wish there was something out there better that wasn't using a web-based or cloud-based program.
  • jmnb
    jmnb Member ✭✭
    I am also experiencing this. It started after the last update. For a short period of time it seemed like it was starting to work again. Sometimes the one step update would work. Other times if it wasn't working that way I could get my transactions to download by clicking the cog at the top right of an individual account and choosing 'update now'. Now, it's back to just not working. No error message, though.
  • Pyric05
    Pyric05 Member
    Same thing here. The online balance updates but no transactions show up. I managed to get one to work by updating only the one account but that does not seem to be consistent.
This discussion has been closed.