Very old, not used in 17+ years payees, have reappeared in my memorized payees.

I up dated Quicken a few days ago. Twenty-six old payees are now in my memorized payees list in my registers. They do not appear in the memorized payees where you can delete them.
How can I delete these payees?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Norma Vance

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if we might be able to clean them up by going into the preferences menu. You can do this by going across the top to edit > preferences > data entry & quickfill. The last option should be delete memorized payees after a set amount of time. I would try making sure that's enabled and try to update transactions to see if that may help with some of those older transactions.

Once you get the chance let us know if this helps. If not we can take a look at what else we're able to find out.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    You can manage Memorised Payees by hitting Ctrl+T to show the list then highlight Delete button, or Edit etc. will show on the lines selected.
  • Norma Vance
    Norma Vance Member ✭✭
    I tried the memorized payee list again. There is a separate one for online payees. That is where the payees were. I was able to delete them all. If this happens to someone else I hope they see this post.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Norma Vance

I'm glad to hear that you were able to figure out where the payees were and letting us know how to fix it as well! If you do run into any other issues feel free to post on an existing thread or make another of your own!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco