Addition Financial Credit Union CC-508

Options
I've been receiving this code for almost 2 weeks. I've logged into the credit union account from a browser and can't find any pop ups that I need to accept. Interesting, when I called quicken support they had me create a test account that downloads transactions perfectly. The only message I got back from the escalation team was to contact Addition. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @zstaylor2

Just wondering - given that you were ale to successfully connect in the test file, have you tried deactivating and reactivating the account in your regular datafile?  I would suggest that you create a new backup file first.  Then deactivate the account > close Quicken > reopen and then reconnect the account.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @zstaylor2

Just wondering - given that you were ale to successfully connect in the test file, have you tried deactivating and reactivating the account in your regular datafile?  I would suggest that you create a new backup file first.  Then deactivate the account > close Quicken > reopen and then reconnect the account.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• zstaylor2
    zstaylor2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Frankx - You could be a lifesaver! That seems to have worked. I'm not sure why Quicken support didn't suggest that in the last 2 weeks I've been calling them.
This discussion has been closed.