Unable to Add Kohls Credit Card Online Service

I have been unable to add Kohls's Credit Card Online Service. The account information, username, and password have been verified by login to the Kohl's site. Quicken Premier Help has been unable to resolve this issue and put me into a "wait" and it will be fixed mode. I have not seen any change in over a week.

Best Answer

• mlsills
    mlsills Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have contacted support, waiting for the fix they promised. Two-factor authorization is not set on the Kohls account for login.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mlsills,

When you setup your Kohls card account in Quicken - there were two listings: "Kohls Credit Card" and "Kohls" - which one did you choose?

If was not "Kohls Credit Card", I suggest that you deactivate the account and then re-do the add account and this time choose "Kohls Credit Card".  The other one ("Kohls") take you to a broken link.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• mlsills
    mlsills Member ✭✭
    I used the "Kohls Credit Card". Tried several times, no joy as of this morning.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mlsills

I've done some research and note that some users had problems with Kohls credit card downloads last summer into fall, and those issues were apparently related to 2- factor authorization.  Here's a link to that message thread LINK - but it seems like it ended without resolution.  But I haven't seen any other reports similar to your issue.

You may want to contact Quicken support to have them troubleshoot this for you - here's that LINK.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• mlsills
    mlsills Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have contacted support, waiting for the fix they promised. Two-factor authorization is not set on the Kohls account for login.
This discussion has been closed.