download from credit union.

Options
My quicken will only download 3 months into the quicken register. I need all of 2020 for tax purposes. what do I do to get January 2020 to December 2020 on my quicken check register from my credit union?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @johnwanty

It sounds like you may have just started with Quicken, or -if not that - have not downloaded data from your credit union for quite a while.

Unfortunately, it may not be possible for you to be able to download data that is dated more that 3 months ago.  The "lookback period" for Quicken downloads is generally limited to the 90 day period from the date you attempt the download.  In some cases, it is possible to download more data, but that depends on whether your credit union (in this case) gives you the ability to download files containing that data for periods prior to the normal lookback period.

You need to check with your credit union (or go on their website to see if information is available) to see if they provide their customers with the ability to download such data.

Let me know if you have ay followup questions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @johnwanty

It sounds like you may have just started with Quicken, or -if not that - have not downloaded data from your credit union for quite a while.

Unfortunately, it may not be possible for you to be able to download data that is dated more that 3 months ago.  The "lookback period" for Quicken downloads is generally limited to the 90 day period from the date you attempt the download.  In some cases, it is possible to download more data, but that depends on whether your credit union (in this case) gives you the ability to download files containing that data for periods prior to the normal lookback period.

You need to check with your credit union (or go on their website to see if information is available) to see if they provide their customers with the ability to download such data.

Let me know if you have ay followup questions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.