Is it possible to included downloaded ids in reports?

I am trying to download reports into an excel spreadsheet and would like to include the downloaded id as a unique identifier. Has anyone tried this?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dmgrantham,

I have never been able to produce a report that includes the download ID's.  While I have tried this in the past, I must admit that I have not attempted to produce such a report for some time, so maybe something has changed.  Now that I see your post, I must admit  that I always wondered why that would not be an option when printing register reports.  I just haven't had the need, or inclination lately to try and produce such a report.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dmgrantham,

I have never been able to produce a report that includes the download ID's.  While I have tried this in the past, I must admit that I have not attempted to produce such a report for some time, so maybe something has changed.  Now that I see your post, I must admit  that I always wondered why that would not be an option when printing register reports.  I just haven't had the need, or inclination lately to try and produce such a report.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.