Simmons Bankcard manager no longer downloading transactions.

Last download was 1/18/2021. I am running Quicken Home, Business & Rental R31.20, build 27.1.31.20. My Simmons (Bankcard only) has stopped downloading. I have deactivated and reactivated the account, multiple times. It is currently set up as Express Web Connect. After running Update Now it states that is was updated but the recent transactions have not been downloaded. If I download directly from Simmons Bankcard Manager and open the file it brings up Quicken and my Simmons account but either it shows the account was undated without downloading the transactions or it indicates a OL-221-A error. Either way no new transactions are shown.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Jim Dellinger

Thanks for the update. Since you're using Express web connect we'll want to contact Quicken Support   via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs to find out exactly what is going on. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco

Hello @Jim Dellinger

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Thank you for letting us know your connection method as well. Generally when you're receiving an OL - 221a it is something that we need to collect logs for but first lets take a look at the article for the error. There's a couple of troubleshooting steps to take as well. I'll leave the link down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-ol-220-ol-221-ol-222-ol-223-ol-224-ol-225-or-ol-226-when-using-online-services

Once you get a chance let us know if you're able to get any downloads working. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jim Dellinger
    Jim Dellinger Member ✭✭
    I have followed the directions in the link. I had also done this several times prior to writing my original message. I continue to have the same problem and the same error message.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    @Jim Dellinger

Thanks for the update. Since you're using Express web connect we'll want to contact Quicken Support   via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs to find out exactly what is going on. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.