One Step Update

Most of my accounts have not updated since February 16. No error code, just no results. Been updating manually. Running Q2020 R31.20. Any thoughts?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jmansdad

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here what FI's your specifically having trouble with. Also since you're not getting any downloads we could also just not be connecting to the Quicken server as well. Lets start off by seeing if we're able to get some connectivity by signing out and back in again. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get any downloads going. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• samweare
    samweare Member
    Having the same issues. Also cloud not syncing.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @Jmansdad

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here what FI's your specifically having trouble with. Also since you're not getting any downloads we could also just not be connecting to the Quicken server as well. Lets start off by seeing if we're able to get some connectivity by signing out and back in again. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get any downloads going. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jmansdad
    Jmansdad Member ✭✭
    Hi Francisco-
    I did not think it worked at first, but as I was gathering some data to send your way, my account bar was suddenly populated with red flags. Definitely a delayed response. All accounts in OSU Summary are now dated 2/28/2021.
    I hope it holds.
    Thanks,
    Joe
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Jmansdad

Thanks for letting me know! If you do run into any other issues please let us know and we'll see what we can try next!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Matrixtoolllc
    Matrixtoolllc Member ✭✭
    My bank told me to use the update icon in the far right hand corner of my bank account's page. That worked.
  • Matrixtoolllc
    Matrixtoolllc Member ✭✭
    How do I get Quicken to recognize or match the check printed in Quicken with the check cashed in my account updates ? A bit of a pain having to cancel one of the two.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Matrixtoolllc

Thanks for letting us know. Generally when you want to match a check and the bank you'll want to have the check number and payee be the same as the one as the bank. If you double check those two thing I'd make sure that those are matching with the banks. Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • tdcheritt
    tdcheritt Member
    Is there a telephone number for quicken support?
This discussion has been closed.