I can't sign in to one of my three Credit cards.Citi Advantage Master cards is the problem

Options
What can I do
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @John Easton

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get some more information on what exactly is happening. Are you getting a specific error? Is this card part of the same sign in as the other cards or a separate one? Is this the first time you've tried syncing to this card? 

Any additonal information will help us with figuring out exactly what is going on. Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll see what we can do from there.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• John Easton
    John Easton Member ✭✭
    Options
    To answer your question, there were two cards on the site. One was an old card that had been replaced due to a suspected fraud issue. I unlinked that card from the account and still couldn’t sign on. I can sign on ok outside of Quicken but can’t when I try to set it up to get bills on line. I had no issues linking up with Visa or Discover.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @John Easton

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering if we may need to delete and re add the biller to get it fixed. You should be able to do this from the bills and income screen and clicking the three dots to the right of the biller. Once you have them removed try re adding them so we're able to get your bill to come in.

Once you get the chance let us know how it goes. If you're still having issues we'll see what we can do next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.