One Step Update has stopped working for Southern BanCorp ~ ERROR OL-295-A

This happened for two different accounts that I maintain that use the same bank. Both renews their subscriptions. This is a 'DEAL BREAKER' for us!!!

Best Answer

• RlRay
    RlRay Member
    Answer ✓
    I called my bank (Southern Bancorp) and they indicated they had received several reports & were checking into it.. Today, Mar 3, it was working. (My WF account never stopped working that I know of - never got an error) Thanks to whoever fixed it!!

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @RlRay

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. How long has this been going on? Generally when you receive a 295 it's a server outage from the FI as it's a direct connection. I'll leave an article down below with some more information and also some troubleshooting steps as well to take.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to download.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• RlRay
    RlRay Member
    edited February 2021
    I renewed subscriptions on two different networks that I maintain. One on 2/23 & the other on 2/26. The first one's ONE STEP UPDATE worked the last time on 2/25 - the 2nd never worked after renewal. [Removed-Rant/Unhelpful]  Note: One application 'updates' a bank, Chase Visa & Wells Fargo Investment account. The bank is the only one that doesn't work which points to them. I'll begin 'hounding' them in earnest Monday!
  • KPinch
    KPinch Member ✭✭
    Same here. Stopped working last week and to long of a wait time on the phone. Contacted the FI and they state Quicken issue. Hope for some help.
  • RlRay
    RlRay Member
    KPinch - Same FI as my problem??
  • RlRay
    RlRay Member
    I talked to Southern BankCorp tech support today & they said the have had several more reports of the issue & are investigating?? I do not appreciate the "[Removed-Rant/Unhelpful]" comment in my expressing displeasure with this problem.
  • lgestrin
    lgestrin Member
    i am reporting the same issue. Quicken 2017 (win) can no longer connect to Wells Fargo. I think it has stopped working in last 10-15 days and i am pretty sure it coincides with the latest update. I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting WF accounts to online - no luck.
  • RlRay
    RlRay Member
    Answer ✓
    I called my bank (Southern Bancorp) and they indicated they had received several reports & were checking into it.. Today, Mar 3, it was working. (My WF account never stopped working that I know of - never got an error) Thanks to whoever fixed it!!
This discussion has been closed.