Bitcoin

Options
Since Bitcopin is becoming a tradable asset, is there a way to download/update the 'stock' price?
I have tried the tickers BTC, BTC-USA (which yahoo finance uses) and BTC-CB (which coinbank uses).

Thoughts?

Have the same issue with ETH and DOGE.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Chaplain Ross

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. In order to add Bitcoin tracking to Quicken you'll want to use the symbol INDEX:NYXBT. Once you've added this in the security list you should be able to accurately track Bitcoin.

As far as ETH and DOGE I do not know if there's any symbol you're able to use to track them currently. You can search to try finding out but to my knowledge there are not any. 

Let me know if this helps you out! If you have any other Questions let us know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Chaplain Ross

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. In order to add Bitcoin tracking to Quicken you'll want to use the symbol INDEX:NYXBT. Once you've added this in the security list you should be able to accurately track Bitcoin.

As far as ETH and DOGE I do not know if there's any symbol you're able to use to track them currently. You can search to try finding out but to my knowledge there are not any. 

Let me know if this helps you out! If you have any other Questions let us know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.