Is there a way to change the order of the entries on the 'Your Savings Goals' screen?

Options
All new goals are added at the bottom. I'd like to have ones I am monitoring moved further up. Even alphabetizing would help.

Best Answer

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Valderi said:
    You can sort your Savings Goals by clicking on TOOLS and ACCOUNT LIST. Select "Personal Net Worth" tab. You will see all your Savings accounts. Simply click on up-arrow or down-arrow to change the order.
    While true it will sort the Account List on the left pane, it does not sort the source, Savings Goals from the Planning tab, which is the OP (and many other's) concern.

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry no.

I believe it has been suggested in the past, but I don't know where the "Idea" thread is for that one.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can sort your Savings Goals by clicking on TOOLS and ACCOUNT LIST. Select "Personal Net Worth" tab. You will see all your Savings accounts. Simply click on up-arrow or down-arrow to change the order.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Valderi said:
    While true it will sort the Account List on the left pane, it does not sort the source, Savings Goals from the Planning tab, which is the OP (and many other's) concern.
  • jusstdearoldmom
    Options
    I gave it a try. Sorry, as GeoffG said, it did *not* have any effect on the 'Your Savings Goals' screen.
  • Cyprian
    Cyprian Member ✭✭
    Options
    I came here to post this very question. Sad that there is still no way to sort accounts on the "Your Savings Goals" screen. I have so many and it's a pain to scroll through them to find the one I want since they are not alphabetized.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope people that have this problem are clicking on the link that @mshiggins gave above and voting for adding the feature.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Cyprian
    Cyprian Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Chris_QPW said:
    > I hope people that have this problem are clicking on the link that @mshiggins gave above and voting for adding the feature.

I just did. Thank you Chris!
This discussion has been closed.