How do I download quicken 2012 to my new computer.

Jean3377
Jean3377 Member
I have Quicken 2012 on my old computer. I need to move it to my new one but I can't figure out where to download it from. It was not from a disk - I did it from their site.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
     If you're not able to find your Quicken 2012 installation program, you may want to consider upgrading to the free Quicken 2013 Deluxe for Windows.  If you do, I suggest you download and apply the Quicken 2013 Release R12 Mondo patch: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html
  • jeregr
    jeregr Member
    I need to move Quicken 2012 to my laptop. We don't want to use the online version and I do not care about multiple devices. Is there a download for 2012? If I download 2013, can I transfer my data to it? If I can't then I may change all together and got with something other than Quicken.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just install 2013 for free from the link.  It will open and convert your data.  If you don't want to download or import transactions you can stick with Quicken 2013.  I'm using 2013.  It's the last good version before they started requiring an ID.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.