Accounting Tutorial for a Home Purchase and Sale in Quicken with a HUD-1 form - Images Not Working

Options
Hi. I hope you are well.

I need help entering a home purchases. I found the following closed post - it looks like the poster did great work; it appears to be very useful:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7667542/accounting-tutorial-for-a-home-purchase-and-sale-in-quicken-with-a-hud-1-form-updated

I noticed that, in the post, images are missing. There are small symbols that appear instead with the word "image".

Are you having the same issue? Is there a way to get this resolved?

Thanks so much!

PJL

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @pjlambe

Thanks for your post.  Yes, Quicken Support is aware of this issue.  It has to do with the Q Community's third party provider and they are apparently working on a fix.

Unfortunately, in the meantime, we are left without the ability to view those image files.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• BBRIN
    BBRIN Member
    Options
    Me too! I am anxiously awaiting the FIX!
  • Katherine Scoggins
    Options
    Same here! Waiting, waiting, waiting.......
  • Mark Velarde
    Mark Velarde Member ✭✭
    Options
    Co-signed
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.  

We did our best to recreate images to replace the images lost. I was unable to follow the process the original author outlined to be able to generate new meaningful images to restore the FAQ.  

Unfortunately, the original author no longer participates in the Community and we have no other options to restore this FAQ at this time.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.