How do I remove Register Columns from Memorized Payee List when accessing it from the Tools?

Options
When I'm using the Memorized Payee List directly from Tools, there are some unnecessary Register Columns (eg. Tag and Memo) which take up space and prevent me from expanding other columns that I need to fully see (eg. Description and Category). Furthermore, after I've spent time re-sizing the columns for my benefit, the next time I open the Memorized Payee List, it's defaulted back to its original layout, forcing me to start all over again. The Quicken Support page is of no help with this matter.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The only columns you can change are the locked status and the show on calendar columns.  You select them by pressing the Options button.

As for sizing of the columns you can't control them and make it stick.  The only thing you can control is the size and position of the window.  The columns are dynamically sized when you open the window.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The only columns you can change are the locked status and the show on calendar columns.  You select them by pressing the Options button.

As for sizing of the columns you can't control them and make it stick.  The only thing you can control is the size and position of the window.  The columns are dynamically sized when you open the window.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • DavidSRubin1
    DavidSRubin1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Chris, thanks for responding so quickly. I really appreciate it. You're a fine example of how helpful the Quicken Community can be, especially since the specific answer you provided isn't easily found on the Quicken Support page. Your comment is valuable because I now know how to remove the "lock status" and "show on calendar" columns, both of which are also unnecessary for me to view.
This discussion has been closed.