Multiple OL-362-A Errors on TD Ameritrade Accounts

Greg Z
Greg Z Member ✭✭
This week I began receiving multiple OL-362-A errors when using one-step update. I've deactivated and reestablished the connection with TD Ameritrade. On two of the newer accounts, I deleted the accounts completely and successfully added those accounts. But when I run one-step update, the errors return. I'm running Quicken Premier 2020, version R31.20, build 27.1.31.20

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Greg Z,

I would suggest that you first close out and then reopen Quicken.  Next, I suggest that you update the account (or accounts) from the account itself, rather than using One Step Update - as follows:

1) Open up the account register;
    2) Click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right;
    3) Click on "Update Now";
    4) Enter your password and hit the "Update Now" button.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Greg Z,

I would suggest that you first close out and then reopen Quicken.  Next, I suggest that you update the account (or accounts) from the account itself, rather than using One Step Update - as follows:

1) Open up the account register;
    2) Click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right;
    3) Click on "Update Now";
    4) Enter your password and hit the "Update Now" button.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Greg Z
    Greg Z Member ✭✭
    Yes, that workaround was successful. Individually updating each account takes a bit longer, though. I wonder why I lost the One Step Update functionality that worked without a hitch for years.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @Greg Z,

I suspect that you will be able to use One Step Update sometimes, but when (or if)  it fails with the 362-A error, the one-at-a-time method should work.  Hopefully, whatever it is that may be causing it will be fixed.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.