One Step Update - issues

I am on Quicken Deluxe, latest version/Windows 10. I have not been able to use the One Step Update successfully since 2/21/21. Never have had issues prior to that date and I get no error message, which I see some do. Any solutions to this??

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @DL8284

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite a while without downloads. I'm wondering if it might think we might not be signed in. Lets start off by trying to sign out and sign back in.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've tried this let us know if you're able to get any downloads going. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• eh765
    eh765 Member
    I have the same issue. When I start Quicken I get a password prompt and my One Step Update completes. I get no errors, but half of the accounts do not get updated with the new transactions. The other thing is that when the summary comes up showing the updated accounts is only shows a few instead of the usual 10 or 12. I tried manual transaction updates and on some accounts the update works, but others it does not. My citibank account that has worked forever will not update past 9 days ago even though when I login to the account there are many transactions posted.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @DL8284

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite a while without downloads. I'm wondering if it might think we might not be signed in. Lets start off by trying to sign out and sign back in.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've tried this let us know if you're able to get any downloads going. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• DL8284
    DL8284 Member
    That worked! Thank you so much, I appreciate your help!
  • Quicken Francisco
    @DL8284

Glad to hear it's working for you now! If you do run into any other issues please let us know and we'll take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.