The referenced resource (parameter=id, id=260601012155791361) has been deleted.

What is this error? I get it when I Cloud Sync. Yesterday (or Thursday) I tried to remove the error by overwriting my data file with a backup from about a week ago. That worked, for awhile. Now this message is repeating.

How do I eliminate this message? It communicates nothing to me. It doesn't seem to be an error message, but it's a nagging one.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Aholiab

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the specific issue you're having I believe we should need to resync the cloud and that should take care of it. To do this you can go across the top to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services > Reset.

Once you've done this you shouldn't see the error pop up anymore. Let us know if this helps you out! If not we'll see what we can do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I have a similar issue, but a different error code. I'm not seeing "Connected Services" as an option under preferences. Is this because I'm using a different version of Quicken than the OP?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @HyruleBalverine

It sounds like you may be on the windows version. In order to do the steps on the windows version I'll leave instructions down below

Across the top select edit > preferences >  mobile & web > reset your cloud data. Once you've done this ideally we shouldn't be seeing the error anymore.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Aholiab
    Aholiab Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Seems to work! Thank you!
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Aholiab

Glad to hear! If you do run into any other issues please let us know and we'll take a look and see what we're able to do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • cppashley
    cppashley Member ✭✭
    This has been an ongoing problem all this month. I've lost count of how many times I've reset my cloud data, delete the cloud file name or change the Connection Channel only to see this error reoccur again and again. There has to be a root cause for this problem somewhere in the system. The only solution ever given is to reset the cloud, which to me is a temporary fix because the error reoccurs after one or two OSU.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @cppashley

Thanks for letting us know that you've been having this issue for a bit. In this case I would recommend trying to delete the cloud and remaking it so that we're able to see if that could potentially solve the issue. I'll leave steps below on how to do so. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know if this is able to help you out. If not we'll see what we can do next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • cppashley
    cppashley Member ✭✭
    Hello Quicken Francisco

This is the process I followed yesterday afternoon and this morning. Still receiving error messages. Please advise

I am running under Connection Channel QCS.

I deleted the cloud account and renamed the new cloud account to a different name.

Performed an OSU for all my accounts. During update, the status was Complete for Amex and Schwab accounts but all other accounts were listed as “Processing data”, never saw a Complete status for these accounts. Summary Report had no errors and all my accounts were listed as updated

Added my Amex and Schwab accounts to Mobile & Web Sync. Received error - Amex 8/11/202 transaction not synced Illegal Operation. This has also been a reoccurring error that first appeared this month (although not at the same time as the Parameter error).

On the Cloud and Mobile App the Schwab accounts only reflected their cash amounts, no holdings were synced (another off and on problem this month).
    Closed the Desktop application, no sync or backup performed

Reopened Desktop application

Performed an OSU for all accounts - note that the improved cloud service one-time process ran again to 100%

Only three accounts were listed as updated on the Summary Report (Amex and Schwab). Checked the individual account registers to see Last Download time, which was 3:00pm for these three accounts, while all the other accounts still have 2:48pm. Amex transaction error was again on the error report

Added my Checking account to Mobile & Web Sync. Received Amex error when update was complete

Performed Sync, received Amex error. Checking Account was newly synced on Cloud and Mobile app

Added the rest of my accounts to the Mobile & Web Sync. Received the Amex error. All accounts synced, except one investment account that did not have any cash, its holdings were not synced just like the previous Schwab investment accounts. BTW, investing.quicken.com/investing has the holdings for all my investment accounts.

Open desktop application today

Performed an OSU for all accounts - note that the improved cloud service one-time process ran again to 100%

Only three accounts were listed as updated on the Summary Report (Amex and Schwab). Checked the individual account registers to see their Last Download time, which was as of 8:01am today for these three accounts, while all the other accounts still had 2:48pm from yesterday.

Amex transaction error was not on the error report, Received error - The referenced resource (parameter=id, id=261331969318008832) has been deleted.

@cppashley
  • Doug15
    Doug15 Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Started after one of the updates. Multiple times resetting cloud data, deactivating one sync update, super validate file. This file has not been moved to a different computer. Don't know about the rest of the community but I'm getting frustrated with this and not seeing much from quicken to resolve the error. Might be time to move on to another product.
  • jimwallace
    jimwallace Member ✭✭
    I am using Version 28.15, build 27.1.28.15, Canada.
    Each time I run Sync Mobile and Web, get error message "The Budget ** was not synced. Parameter name must be specified for this request." My budget has a name, but cannot find how to make it come up when syncing .
  • pbergnj
    pbergnj Member ✭✭
    I had someone from quicken support help me last week with their remote access. Looks like they fixed the error but I just realized that all my Quick Pay information was wiped clean. Had to re-input all over again and still get that dreaded error. Come on people!!!
  • efridell
    efridell Member ✭✭
    If you're having problems with this, please add your issues to the following thread. This thread has been going on since December with LITTLE acknowledgement from Quicken and NO resolution. Please join us in trying to raise this issue up the priority list for Quicken Support and getting some sort of resolution to this issue!

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7884599/sync-to-quicken-cloud-not-working-gives-error-message/p1
  • PhilOBM
    PhilOBM Member
    This problem has been going on for ages!!!! I don't know how many times I've reset or deleted the cloud data only to see the problem come back days or weeks later. Not happy wasting my time!!! This is supposed to help us save time, not waste time!!!
This discussion has been closed.