USAA issue updating bills

Options
I tried to update USAA and I received "Billers website not accessible at this time" Anyone else is having this issue?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @danlapin

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might get the same error if you were to try deleting and readding the biller if you haven't already. You can do so by going to the bills & income tab then going to the gear in the top left. From there go to manage online billers and remove your bill. From there you can readd the biller again and see if you're receiving a similar issue. 

Let us know how it goes once you're able to try this. If you're still having issues we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @danlapin

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might get the same error if you were to try deleting and readding the biller if you haven't already. You can do so by going to the bills & income tab then going to the gear in the top left. From there go to manage online billers and remove your bill. From there you can readd the biller again and see if you're receiving a similar issue. 

Let us know how it goes once you're able to try this. If you're still having issues we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.