I was able to do an account download on Sat 3/13 but an hour later I could not.

RMMarte
RMMarte Member ✭✭
I was able to do an account download on Sat 3/13 but an hour later I could not. I have been receiving the following message "Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least 10 min and then try again." I just paid my "membership" fee so I would not have my download access cut off. Not a great start.

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Sometimes Quicken gets out of sync with the Cloud Account or the Cloud Account is not in sync with the subscription data.  This seems to occur most commonly after the program is updated/upgraded or when the subscription is renewed.  It sounds like that might be the issue you are experiencing.
    What you might want to try doing if you haven't done so already is to sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in which will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.  Here are the steps to take to do this:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > Yes > Sign Out > sign back in using your current Quicken ID (email address) and PW.
    After completing this, try running OSU, again.  Let us know if this resolved your issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    The messages discrepancies you are seeing is a good indication that your registration token needs to be refreshed and rebooting/reloading will not fix that issue.  Signing out and then signing back in is the appropriate process to take.  Please follow the process I laid out in my prior post and let me know if that resolved your issue.  If not, there are a couple of other steps that can be taken to fix it but I'm thinking the sign out/sign back in process will be sufficient.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    Sometimes Quicken gets out of sync with the Cloud Account or the Cloud Account is not in sync with the subscription data.  This seems to occur most commonly after the program is updated/upgraded or when the subscription is renewed.  It sounds like that might be the issue you are experiencing.
    What you might want to try doing if you haven't done so already is to sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in which will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.  Here are the steps to take to do this:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > Yes > Sign Out > sign back in using your current Quicken ID (email address) and PW.
    After completing this, try running OSU, again.  Let us know if this resolved your issue.

• RMMarte
    RMMarte Member ✭✭
    I have tried rebooting and reloading several times in the last 5 days and this does not solve the issue. I am running Quicken Deluxe 2020 VR31.20. On the 13th instead of renewing my service for the Deluxe version I downgraded to standard. In my ABOUT it says my membership expired but my account says I am paid until next year. So confused.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    The messages discrepancies you are seeing is a good indication that your registration token needs to be refreshed and rebooting/reloading will not fix that issue.  Signing out and then signing back in is the appropriate process to take.  Please follow the process I laid out in my prior post and let me know if that resolved your issue.  If not, there are a couple of other steps that can be taken to fix it but I'm thinking the sign out/sign back in process will be sufficient.

• RMMarte
    RMMarte Member ✭✭
    OK followed your directions and did a reboot and downloads are now working. Thanks for the assistance.
  • Boatnmaniac
    I am glad it resolved the issue.  Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.