The "Make Credit Card Payment" window won't take no for an answer.

learush
learush Member ✭✭
When I reconcile my credit card register, I get the "Do you want to make a payment" prompt, asking whether to print a check or send a hand-written one. I click the box for "Don't show me this screen again", and click No. It keeps coming back! How do I make it stop?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @learush,

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Apparently, you are not the only one. 

There have been a few similar reports in past several months - here's a LINK to one recent one.  The suggested solution from the Quicken moderator was to submit a report to Quicken Support, so that is what I would suggest that you do.

You can submit a report through the Quicken application - go to "Help" > "Report a problem" > then follow the instructions on the pop-up window.

Please let us know how this turns out.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @learush,

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Apparently, you are not the only one. 

There have been a few similar reports in past several months - here's a LINK to one recent one.  The suggested solution from the Quicken moderator was to submit a report to Quicken Support, so that is what I would suggest that you do.

You can submit a report through the Quicken application - go to "Help" > "Report a problem" > then follow the instructions on the pop-up window.

Please let us know how this turns out.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• learush
    learush Member ✭✭
    Thanks, Franx. I did try looking for similar posts, but I didn't use the right keywords. Thanks again.

Lea

> @Frankx said:
    > Hi @learush,
    >
    > Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Apparently, you are not the only one. 
    >
    > There have been a few similar reports in past several months - here's a LINK to one recent one.  The suggested solution from the Quicken moderator was to submit a report to Quicken Support, so that is what I would suggest that you do.
    >
    > You can submit a report through the Quicken application - go to "Help" > "Report a problem" > then follow the instructions on the pop-up window.
    >
    > Please let us know how this turns out.
    >
    > Frankx
This discussion has been closed.