Online credit card balance appears wrong

The online balance for two credit cards at Capital One have not changed since 01/25/21. I am unable to reconcile the accounts. It appears to be a sync problem with Quicken Cloud. My accounts agree in the quicken registers and bank statements for ending balances. It looks like the online balance has not been updated at the bottom of the screen. the ending balance is correct.
I am unable to reconcile the accounts. Has anyone else seen this problem? If so what is the solution?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @larschnur,

Have you tried resetting your cloud data? 

1) Go to:  "Edit" > "Preferences";
    2) Select "Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts";
    3) Select "Sign in as a different user" and then answer the question "yes";
    4)Then sign back in, using your current Quicken ID (email address) and password.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @larschnur,

Have you tried resetting your cloud data? 

1) Go to:  "Edit" > "Preferences";
    2) Select "Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts";
    3) Select "Sign in as a different user" and then answer the question "yes";
    4)Then sign back in, using your current Quicken ID (email address) and password.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• larschnur
    larschnur Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you. That seems to have worked.