Amazon minimum amount due is not corret

I have seen this before and its happening with amazon now. My minimum amount due is 244.24 but quicken shows it as 244.00. Can this be corrected?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @driverjw

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we may be able to fix the issue by deleting and readding the biller. You can do this from the bills and income tab. From there click on the manage billers and you'll be able to delete the billers. From there afterwards try readding the biller and see if we're able to get the minimum to the correct amount. 

Let us know how it goes! If you run into anything let us know and we'll take another look!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @driverjw

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we may be able to fix the issue by deleting and readding the biller. You can do this from the bills and income tab. From there click on the manage billers and you'll be able to delete the billers. From there afterwards try readding the biller and see if we're able to get the minimum to the correct amount. 

Let us know how it goes! If you run into anything let us know and we'll take another look!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.