How can I get the correct payees back to show up on all my accounts?

golfer234
golfer234 Member
I must have made a renaming error, because now all of my payees show the same payee. My categories are all the same, corresponding to the payee.

Best Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to go to the renaming rules and delete the name of the errant payee. This should clear the payees and categories going forward. You will need to correct those already entered in the register.
  • crrendon
    crrendon Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I finally went to the renaming rules and deleted all, one by one. Having had this issue for a while (quicken changes the payee even though there are NO rules for payees).
    Had to painfully delete each one since there is no way to delete all. Let's hope this fixes it!!!!

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to go to the renaming rules and delete the name of the errant payee. This should clear the payees and categories going forward. You will need to correct those already entered in the register.
  • crrendon
    crrendon Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I finally went to the renaming rules and deleted all, one by one. Having had this issue for a while (quicken changes the payee even though there are NO rules for payees).
    Had to painfully delete each one since there is no way to delete all. Let's hope this fixes it!!!!
This discussion has been closed.