Investment Accounts

Options
AD59
AD59 Member ✭✭
I’m receiving the following error messages from my E*Trade and Vanguard accounts: “Your financial institution has downloaded data for an account that does not exists in your Quicken data.” I’ve reset my accounts but still no luck. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @AD59,

I am guessing that you are getting the OL-362-A error.  Try closing your Quicken program, then restarting it.  Then try the download again.  If that doesn't work, close the application overnight and wait until tomorrow to try again.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @AD59,

I am guessing that you are getting the OL-362-A error.  Try closing your Quicken program, then restarting it.  Then try the download again.  If that doesn't work, close the application overnight and wait until tomorrow to try again.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.