Ally and Citi not updating

Ally and Citi have not updated since March 15. There is a current issue indicating "Allied" may not update due to stimulus volume. It notes it should update at times. It is not...Citi is not mentioned. Sez Chase is having problems but it is updating..

What is the current status and when will this be resolved???

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @clifff

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you've been having issues for quite a bit. Do you get an error when you try updating or is it giving you nothing. To start off here as well one thing we're able to attempt to see if it might help is if we sign out/in if we might be able to get some connectivity back. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've had a chance to try this let us know if you're able to update the accounts. If not let us know any additional details about error messages and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• clifff
    clifff Member ✭✭
    No change...Updates 3 accounts quickly...3 do not update and takes awhile "processing"...no error message...
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @clifff

Thanks for the update. Lets try another test here to see if we're able to get more information. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• clifff
    clifff Member ✭✭
    No difference..Indicated no errors except - The following transaction(s) were linked to account(s) that are no longer in Quicken. Quicken has changed them to indicate that the account was deleted. Please check them and set the category or destination account correctly. Make sure that this does not duplicate transactions.

All of these are 2015 or earlier so would not appear to be the cause of the problem...please advise
  • clifff
    clifff Member ✭✭
    Solution seems to be simple..Deactivated and then added accounts..Ally updated..Citi dk as it did not give me the usual info as to when updated and if any transactions....
This discussion has been closed.