Quicken Credit Card transaction download gets OL-332-A error after correcting

Options
leishirsute
leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
Every day, during a OSU, the Quicken Credit Card (CC) errors with an OL-332-A error.
I have tried an individual account download, but that didn't help.
I have to use the same temporary password from US Bank initially mailed for password setup to get around the error, at which time I am requested to enter a permanent password during the next transaction download.
Once the permanent password is entered, transaction downloads from Quicken CC work for the entire day even after stopping and restarting Quicken.
However, the next day, the error is back and I have to go through the same correction procedure.
Any suggestions how to get Quicken and Quicken CC to remember the successful connection so I don't have to do the aggravating correction procedure all the time?

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello @leishirsute

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If after completing these steps and you are still receiving the error, and you believe that the Customer ID and password are correct, please contact the financial institution for further assistance.

Please let us know how it goes.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    The article you advise to follow describes a problem if I am locked out of the account.
    When I get the OL-332-A error, I can get out of it every time by following the initial password setup procedure with the temporary password sent from US Bank for Quicken Credit Cards..
    Unfortunately, correcting process only lasts for a day and the next day the OL-332-A problem reappears.
    When I called Quicken Credit Card support, they did not seem to have a clue and suggested contacting Quicken support.
    I will probably just get rid of the Quicken Credit Card as it doesn't seem to be working with Quicken and its setup procedure is irregular from other accounts.

I guess I'm not the only one having such a problem.

• TedG
    TedG Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am experiencing exactly the same problem. And I agree with your plan: replace the Quicken card with another. Ironic that a card branded "Quicken" does not play well with Quicken.
  • rudiedreyer
    rudiedreyer Member ✭✭
    Options
    This problem has been ongoing for awhile and has not been resolved. I'll use a different card and retire the Quicken credit card. I hate seeing errors when I update.
  • Dayzee
    Dayzee Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have had this problem with Quicken World Mastercard every since I got the card. I signed in with my access ID and password, then it asks to change the password, and I did so. When I try to login, it says the password is incorrect. I called U S Bank and I am told that this is Quicken problen and vice versa. Can someone please tell me how to correct this problem. Now I am getting the error message OL-332-A. Nothing is working!
  • leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got rid of the card.  Quicken authentication doesn't seem to work well with its own card.  Too much hassle.

• jksaw3
    jksaw3 Member
    Options
    I had the same exact error you're taking about. In my case, it's with the US Bank Quicken MasterCard. It appears that I receive the OL-332-A Error when I use "One-Step Update" in Quicken for Windows while simultaneously logged on in the Quicken Mobile App.

What I had to do is make sure I'm completely logged out of the Quicken Mobile App before attempting to use "One-Step Update in Quicken for Windows. I have had no issues since.

Until such time that the software developers at Quicken can figure out a fix to this bug, I recommend using the above procedure.