Tax Planner is no longer saving changed items

This is a new problem. This worked fine for years. As an example, when I tell tax planner to use "Scheduled Bills and Deposits" the proper amount is calculated. I make all the changes in Tax planner and the right estimate of taxes is calculated. However, when I leave tax planner these changes are not saved and I have to redo the changes every time I go into tax planner. This is a new issue!

Answers

• Ray Cosner
    Ray Cosner Member ✭✭✭✭
    Running File | File Operations | Validate clears that up for me, for a while (say, 2 weeks).  I've been living with this problem for years, and I've reported it to Quicken a number of times.
  • Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks, your procedure did work on my Quicken. Validate did say that it fixed the file and that some data may be lost. So far I do not see any lost data.
  • Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    Update, while validate solved the issue described, my file had a corrupted password vault. I was unable to fix and went back to a back up two weeks old. All is fine now. I hope my issues are not related to file syncing. I did get an error on syncing that occurred before my issues started. I will keep an eye on this.
This discussion has been closed.