Unable to update investment prices; get pop up window online services not available

Options
Since March 19, every time I try to update investment fund prices, a window appears saying online service is not available and to try back in 10 minutes. This has been going on for over a week (today is March 26) and I have attempted to update prices at all hours of the day and night to no avail. Since I am getting no service, will my contract date be extended? I would rather get this problem fixed. r

Best Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rs_opdyke

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken might not think you're connected to the server. Lets see if we're able to fix the issue by signing out and back in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've had a chance to try this see if you're able to cloud sync afterwards. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• rs_opdyke
    rs_opdyke Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you, Francisco. The steps above were clear and concise, and worked perfectly. R opdyke

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rs_opdyke

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken might not think you're connected to the server. Lets see if we're able to fix the issue by signing out and back in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've had a chance to try this see if you're able to cloud sync afterwards. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• rs_opdyke
    rs_opdyke Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you, Francisco. The steps above were clear and concise, and worked perfectly. R opdyke
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @rs_opdyke

Glad to hear it worked for you! If you do run into any other issues please let us know so we can take another look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco