Schedule F in Home and Business Edition

I am migrating my Quicken to my laptop and bought the Deluxe instead of Home and Business. I went back and upgraded to Home and Business but have no access to Schedule F and it will not let me change the categories to be on the tax summary. How do I get this changed?

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Even with the Deluxe edition you should be able to assign Schedule F line items to categories.  Edit the category and select the Tax Reporting tab, and the Extended line item list.

BTW for what it is worth I'm not sure that Home and Business brings much to the table for a Schedule F business (depends on if you need invoices and such). it is mostly geared to Schedule C businesses.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    I might also suggest if this is recent to restore from a backup file taken before your failed upgrade.  The Deluxe downgrade may have corrupted your file.  Now that you have updated your install, a file not touched by Deluxe may run fine.
  • I have been there and Schedule E is the last schedule listed. I have used Home and Business for years and not sure why when I downloaded on my laptop I did Deluxe.
  • Oh I found it....thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.