Quicken attempting access to online bank after account connections cancelled

dkshaer
dkshaer Member ✭✭
At one point, for a brief time, I had set up Quicken to connect with my bank to download transactions. That didn't work well, so I cancelled the online connections. But, Quicken is continuing to attempt to access my bank account every day. I receive email notifications from my bank once a day that IP address 206.108.41.101 to 110 , which is a set of Intuit addresses that is used by Quicken, is attempting to access my bank account. How do I get Quicken to stop this? The bank can't block it and, again, I've cut the connections in Settings and neither of the accounts I track in Quicken are set up to connect with my bank online. I am using Quicken for Mac. I do not have Quicken for the Web set up.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dkshaer

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the issue you're having I would recommend Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so. This will let us see the issue with you so that we're able to figure out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated? If you miss one, One Step Update will continue to go out and try to access the bank to download transactions.
This discussion has been closed.